Thursday 17 May 2012

My Ambitions for the Future

I hope to live in luxury, but nothing grand. I hope to be successful in whatever job I end up choosing and enjoy it. I also want to have influenced someone/multiply people with ideas or anything really. I want to be active and constantly be busy doing something like kayaking, rock-climbing, camping, going to concerts, and traveling. I especially want to travel around the world, backpacking and such. Going to places like Australia, New Zealand, England, Russia, Thailand, Malaysia, Uganda, Brazil, Germany, and many, many more. I want to have many achievements as well. I want to have made a whole bunch of friends around the world and keep in touch with them. I want to live with another person (room-mate, spouse, etc.) and have a golden retriever. 

1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing person. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete